Purchase offers unlimited access to:
Uber M-Oscillator (M. Fawzy, 2018) [UTS]
The M-Oscillator analyses the price change rather than the price level. It draws the difference between prices at two time intervals.
It is a leading indicator of price direction. It can identify when the current trend is no longer maintaining its same level of strength or is losing
momentum. The importance of the momentum is when its value reaches to extreme levels either up or down.
The “Uber” M-Oscillator
The Uber version of M-Oscillator provides the following improvements:
- Period is not fixed to 14 anymore, can be determined freely
- Overbought and oversold conditions are automatically adjusted to the chosen period
- Ability to draw oscillator crosses on the signal line
- For both oscillator and signal line smoothing 16 moving averages are available
Available Moving Averages
16 different moving averages are available for oscillator and signal line:
- ALMA ( Arnaud Legoux Moving Average)
- DEMA ( Double Exponential Moving Average )
- EMA ( Exponential Moving Average )
- FRAMA ( Fractal Adaptive Moving Average )
- HMA ( Hull Moving Average )
- JURIK (Jurik Moving Average)
- KAMA ( Kaufman Adaptive Moving Average )
- Kijun (Kijun-sen / Tenkan-sen of Ichimoku )
- LSMA (Least Square Moving Average)
- RMA (Running Moving Average)
- SMA ( Simple Moving Average )
- SuperSmoothed (Super Smoothed Moving Average )
- TEMA ( Triple Exponential Moving Average )
- VWMA ( Volume Weighted Moving Average )
- WMA ( Weighted Moving Average )
- ZLEMA (Zero Lag Moving Average)
Traders can easily use the trend change signals to trigger alerts from:
- Cross Up
- Cross Down
All offered chart overlays, indicators and backtest strategies are written in Pine Script and can be used with TradingView only.
Visit published scripts site for an overview about all public and paid access indicators.
Indicator access is usually given within 1-5 hours after received payment.
Due to the manual aspect of adding users to TradingViews database this process can take up to 24 hours.
There are no reviews yet.