The scripts and software which access is purchased here is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of fitness for a purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, there is no warranty given by the author that:
- the software will meet your requirements
- the software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the software will be effective, accurate or reliable
- the quality of the software will meet your expectations
- any errors in the software obtained will be corrected
Software and its documentation made available here:
- could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. The author may make changes to the software or documentation made available on its web site.
- may be out of date, and the author makes no commitment to update such materials.
The author assumes no responsibility for errors or ommissions in the software or documentation available from its web site.